We are looking forward to welcoming you back from Wednesday 2nd December.
Block Bookings have already been allocated their pitches and casual pitches will be open to book from Tuesday 1st December.
How you can help
It is really important that our visitors play their part in making it as safe as possible.
How you can help:
· If you’re sick, or showing symptoms of Covid-19, don’t attend the site. Don’t infect others.
· Wash /sanitize your hands before you start your activity.
· Wash /sanitize your hands after your activity.
· Observe the Government recommended social distancing during activities or in communal spaces.
· Please follow the one-way systems in place to avoid congestion.
· Aim for the elbow. If you’re going to cough or sneeze, do it into your elbow. That is the safest way of doing it during activities
· No spitting. This is a clear and obvious way in which the infection is spread
· Do not share water / drinks bottles, only use your own bottle that you’ve brought or if you’ve bought one from the vending machines.
· Face coverings – if you are using a disposable face covering please make sure you place this safely in the bin after use.
· Don't drop litter
· Leave your valuables at home as our locker room facilities will be unavailable until such time that guidance allows